VibroMetra is a USB based system for typical vibration measuring
- The system was designed for typical tasks of vibration
measurement. No ballast by unwanted functionality.
- The system is modular which makes it upgradeable and
particularly economic with lower channel numbers.
- The necessary hardware is very compact which makes it
particularly suited for mobile use.
- Short installation and training time. After a few minutes you
may start with the first measurement.
- Off-line measurement: VibroMetra permanently saves the raw data
stream of the sensor signal in the background. By this means you may
analyze your measurement later again with other settings or other
- Data export as
graphics, text or binary file
- Vibration measurement and diagnosis at rotating machinery
- Balancing of rotating parts
- Building vibration measurement
- Human vibration measurement
- Production quality control
- Laboratory measurements
- Mobile measurements with notebook PC
The only required hardware are one or more M302 IEPE/USB
converters and one or two IEPE compatible
accelerometers each. The M302 converts the analog sensor signal into a
USB compatible output signal. Two IEPE sensors can be directly connected
to the M302 inputs whereas sensors with charge output can be connected
via a Remote Charge Converter IEPE100.
Signal processing is performed by the software. It consists of
independent modules similar to common hardware instruments. The
following software instruments are currently available:
- VM-BAL: Balancing System
- VM-FFT: Vibration Analyzer
- VM-TRACK: Run-up / Slow-down Tracking Analyzer
- VM-SCOPE: Oscilloscope
- VM-PLOT: Y/t Plotter
- VM-REC: Data Logger
- VM-METER: General Vibration Meter
- VM-HAND: Hand-Arm Vibration Meter
- VM-BODY: Whole-Body Vibration Meter
- VM-SHIP: Vibration Meter for Ships
- VM-STRUC / VM-PERS: Building Vibration Meter
Trial Software: The
latest VibroMetra version including all available software instruments
can be downloaded . The
installation becomes fully operational after software registration for
the desired instruments. It can also be started in the Simulator mode
for testing its functions free of charge with simulated signals.
Software Registration: The
latest software versions of the instruments are always available within
the VibroMetra package for free downloading.
So you have access to the latest updates and added functions without
paying again. For using these instruments with your M302 a
software key is needed. This software key can be purchased. A license
belongs to one or two channels of a particular M302 with a particular
serial number. The registration information is stored inside the M302.
You can connect this unit to any PC - it will always keep its registered
instruments. Each VibroMetra instrument can be purchased individually.
Clone Function: The
software instruments feature a so-called Clone function which allows to
copy an instruments with all its settings up to four times. Thus you
don't need to type in all settings again if you want to change one
parameter only. Cloning may be useful, for example, if you want to
measure vibration acceleration, velocity and displacement simultaneously
with one VM-METER instrument.
- Piezoelectric sensors with IEPE output
are directly connected to the PC by the USB converter M302.
Piezoelectric sensors with charge output are connected with an
in-line charge converter.
- M302 units are connected to the USB-input of the PC. The PC
supplies the M302 with energy. No external power supply is needed.
- The instruments work on the PC-screen simultaneously. You can
combine them at will.
- Event messengers enable
the instruments to transmit messages about changes of measured
values or other events.
The VibroMetra package includes a free calibration module which is
useful for calibrating the entire measuring chain from the mechanical
sensor input to the measuring display. By means of a vibration
sensitivity of a transducer can be determined easily. The measured
sensitivity and the calibration period are stored in a data file.